Test your knowledge on good government/sunshine issues that are likely to come up this session. The questions are in true/false format. The answers are in the comment section:
1. All local and state government officials who lobby at the legislature are required to report those expenses to the Office of Political Practices.
2. A person may serve in the state house for eight years, then in the state senate for eight years, and then come back and do it all over again under the current laws on term limits.
3. A judicial candidate can benefit from an unlimited amount of money from an individual and then preside over a case involving that individual.
4. A legislator is limited to 25 bill draft requests per session.
5. In most states, a state agency must consider the impacts of a new rule or law on small businesses before being implemented.